07/01/2012

Resolutions/ On my radar


My three new year resolutions;

1. Get back into music - my itunes has been lacking in new excitement for the last year or so. Tracks on radar:





2. Read all the books I've started in the last three years. At the moment I'm continuing with Caitlin Moran's 'How to be a Women' - refreshingly honest and very funny however I often have to hide the pages if I'm reading on the train. I'm never quite certain how eye catching "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO CALL HER VAGINA?"/ "THERE ARE MEN OUT THERE HAVING SEX WITH BICYCLES" is to the person standing/ sitting next to me - but I'm sure that says more about myself than the book. My director certainly gave me an extremely odd, judgemental look when I was reading on my lunch break, I know that much. Having said that, it is defiantly the book to break my reading barrier as the chapters are beginning to fly by.

3. And finally to start regularly doing my Pilates DVD and to start running with the 'Couch to 5K' app. Did 20 minutes of matt work this morning. 

So far so good with the 2012 aims.


No comments:

Post a Comment