13/09/2012

Muxima Cafe, Fairfield Road, Bow


"Muxima is an independent Art & Culture Cafe located in Bow promoting and supporting local and International artists"

I'd noticed the hubbub inside this hidden cafe on my rare cycle rides to the local supermarket for a while, but only recently (and too close to my moving out for my liking) charged my laptop and headed on down to the end of my road to see what was in store. 

There is nothing more satisfying when someone brings you over a perfectly made, perfectly strong soya cappuccino. At 4.00pm on a Friday afternoon, there was a definite buzz of locals and alike. The welcoming, friendly staff and white wash warehouse interior with artistic details create a chilled vibe.

As well as super coffee, they offer a range of teas, sandwiches and sweet treats.  Such a delightful experience. 










No comments:

Post a Comment